- Find new business opportunities for our clients through our extensive network of business contacts, increasing their North American market share.
- Seek out new customers and stay in contact with current customers to generate new Requests for Quotations (RFQís).
- Help develop a winning proposal strategy and contract negotiations.
- Follow-up after our client has submitted a bid, and support the bid effort throughout the customerís entire buying processDevelop positive business and personal relationships within all levels of the customerís organization as well as within different departments (such as engineering, manufacturing, procurement, sales, product support, etc.)
- Help our clients develop sales and marketing strategy and improve their sales processes.
- Coach our client to bridge the gap of cultural and language barriers, creating effective, appropriate communication in U.S. business environments.
- Understand competitorsí strengths and weaknesses and provide opportunity to capture work from the competition.
- Obtain necessary supplier codes and technical requirements from key aerospace companies.
- Attend key meetings between clients and customers.
- Support the Clientís interests by promoting their image, assisting the Client in developing business and personal relationships, and coordinating Client travel.
- Mediate differences between Clients and Customers by providing problem solving and resolution throughout the relationship.
- Monitor production and program schedule to ensure clients are meeting customer expectations.
- Provide customer support and ensure client is appropriately engaged with customers to resolve supply issues
- Assist with raw material and supply acquisitions issues.
- Obtain specialized consulting for client in areas such as procurement, engineering, work flow management, legal, finance, and labor force outsourcing as needed.
- Buffer clients from the intricacies of day-to-day operations.